- Are all shoes 100% authentic guaranteed?
- Do you offer item on eBay or Yahoo! Auction?
- When I browser the site, it said “Access forbidden”. Why?
- After I clicked add to cart, no product show up in the shopping cart. Why?
- Will i have to pay for import/customs tax?
- Can you mark my order as gift during shipment?
- Why my order was canceled and refunded?
- Can I cancel my order?
- I received the shoes and don’t like it, can I return the order?
- I received the shoes but the size can’t fit? Can I exchange for another size?
- The online tracking delivery status has shown “Pending customs inspection” for a period of time, what does it mean?
- The online tracking delivery status is showing “Unsuccessful delivery”, what does it mean?
- I didn’t pick up the parcel on time and it was returned. What can I do?
- The item I would like to order is sold out, can I back order it?
To protect our server over attacks, we use firewall to stop and ban suspicious internet activities automatically. If you receive the message of “Access forbidden” when browsing the site, please go to your browser’s option and check if you have enabled the cache function (setting is on by default). If not, please enable the cache function and come back again.
If the problem still occurs, please switch to use another browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and Safari. Our site is tested running smoothly under Firefox 2 and 3, Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8, Opera and Safari.
If you still cannot add the item to cart, please go to your browser’s option to clear the cookies history as it may indicate the cookies was corrupted. And try again.
If the same problem occurs, please contact us to make your order. We will issue a PayPal invoice for you to pay for it. We have no control over the customs tax by your country, but we mark all outgoing parcels as gifts at low value to prevent tax. Yes. We mark all outgoing parcels as gifts at low value to prevent tax. We only accept payments from PayPal accounts that are either Verified or with Confirmed Address (normally consistent with your credit card billing address) by PayPal. Order will be considered as void, and canceled and refunded within 48 hours if the payment account does not meet the above requirement. No. Once the order is made, it cannot be canceled (including Pre-Order items). 25% value of the order (except shipping and handling fees) will be charged upon order cancellation. Sorry that all sales are final, no returns or exchanges. As long as the shoe and size is available, you can send us back the shoes but buyer is responsible for all shipping charges involved on returning and resending item for size exchange. Your parcel is still pending in customs department, please contact your country’s customs department for more information. Tenant’s presence at the shipping address is required for signing of parcel during delivery. If there is no one at the shipping address, the delivery status will be shown as “Unsuccessful delivery”. Only two delivery attempts will be made and if both are unsuccessful, the recipient will be allowed 5 business days to pick up the parcel at your local post office nearest to your shipping address. If the recipient failed to claim the parcel within the allowed period, it will be returned to us and we will have to collect the same shipping charge from you again before we resend the parcel. Please contact us if your parcel is returned. Yes, but only for some models, some old and hot model may sold out anywhere in the market. Please try to provide us the item name, item number and size you are looking for and we will try to locate you a pair if possible.