If you purchase from our website and make payment by PayPal, we collect the following types of information from you:
- Contact information – your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
- We do not collect any of your credit card information as all payments go through the third patry – PayPal.
We also use longer-lasting cookies for other purposes such as to display your shipping destination and favorite currency, so that you don’t need to re-choose those information each time you visit our store.
You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so cannot make order from us. Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our local computers in Hong Kong. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- compare information for accuracy and verify it